Women's Bathroom ADA Sign in Brushed Aluminum with Acrylic Back Plate - Radius Curve - Tactile Letters, Symbol and Grade 2 Braille - 8.5" x 8.5"
American Made ADA Signs, Parking Signs, and Truncated Domes from ADA Sign Depot
Modern ADA Braille Signs with Stylish Radius Curve Brushed Aluminum for Women Only Bathrooms
Standard text color choices are black, blue or brown. Standard back plate color choices are black, blue, or brown. To order this ADA Women's Bathroom Sign with a custom color for the text/symbols/back plate: Click the "View Color Chart" button below. Choose the text and symbol color you want. Add the name and number in the window beside "Enter Custom Color Text Name". Then click the orange "Add To Cart" button. You can adjust the quantity of signs you want inside the shopping cart.
Women's Wheelchair Restroom ADA Sign with Ash Text Color on Brushed Aluminum and Wood:
Our beautiful architectural ADA signs are fully compliant. Interior designers, architects, and contractors will want to consider brushed aluminum with acrylic or wood laminate design elements for modern style Braille signs. An attractive contemporary alternative to standard blue plastic ADA signs, our designer ADA signs are a great addition for upscale offices, universities, medical facilities, retail stores and restaurants.
ADA Compliant Brushed Aluminum Bathroom Signs from ADA Sign Depot
- ADA compliant non-glare brushed aluminum and acrylic back plates
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) text and pictogram (symbol)
- Radius curve adds an elegant flowing quality to signage
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Attractive and distinctive, ADA compliant signs in brushed aluminum with offset acrylic back plates provide a handsome alternative to generic plastic ADA Signs.
Free ADA Signs Consultations | sales@ADASignDepot.com
| 858.385.9095 Top of Page