ADA Compliant Wheelchair Accessible Exit Signs with Tactile Symbol of Accessibility, Tactile Text, and Grade 2 Braille - 6" x 8"
Use this ADA sign to indicated wheelchair accessible Exits in your building. Sign is ADA compliant with tactile International Symbol of Accessibility, tactile text, and Grade 2 Braille. The White on blue background sign is in stock and usually ships the same day. Other standard color choices are made when ordered, at no additional charge, and usually ship in just 3-5 days. Custom color options usually ship in just 5-7 business days.Quantity Discounts - Wheelchair Exit ADA Signs - Contact Us for Pricing on More Than 10 signs
3 = $44.95/each
5 = $42.95/each
10 = $39.95/eachRebecca,
I received assistance from the moment I began the order. Although the order I submitted was very small, I felt like I was treated the same as a major customer.To order this Wheelchair Exit Sign in custom colors: Click the "View Color Chart" button below. Choose the text color and the background color that you want. Add the names in the window beside "Enter Custom Color Names". Then click the orange "Add To Cart" button. You can adjust the quantity of signs you want inside the shopping cart.
This 6x8 ADA Compliant Accessible Exit Sign
is used to for ADA compliance by marking wheelchair accessible exits from a building.
Need an ADA Compliant EXIT Sign Shipped Today?
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish acrylic resin plastic base
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced plastic ADA and Title 24 Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists--or your money back.
DSA ─ 2011 California Access Compliance Reference Manual 51 SECTION 1011 EXIT SIGNS
1011.3 Tactile exit signs
. For the purposes of Section 1011.3, the term tactile exit signs shall mean those required signs that comply with Section 1117B.5.1, Item 1. Tactile exit signs
shall be required at the following locations:
1. Each grade-level exterior exit door shall be identified by a tactile exit sign with the word, EXIT
2. Each exit door that leads directly to a grade-level exterior exit by means of a stairway or ramp shall be identified by a tactile exit sign with the following words as appropriate:
A. EXIT STAIR DOWN
B. EXIT RAMP DOWN
C. EXIT STAIR UP
D. EXIT RAMP UP
3. Each exit door that leads directly to a grade-level exterior exit by means of an exit enclosure that does not utilize a stair or ramp, or by means of an exit passageway, shall be identified by a tactile exit sign with the words, EXIT ROUTE
4. Each exit access door from an interior room or area that is required to have a visual exit sign, shall be identified by a tactile exit sign with the words, EXIT ROUTE
5. Each exit door through a horizontal exit shall be identified by a tactile exit sign with the words, TO EXIT