ADA Wheelchair Accessible Exit Route Sign with Arrow and Braille
American Made ADA Signs, Parking Signs, and Truncated Domes from ADA Sign Depot
Wheelchair Accessible Exit Route ADA Sign with Direction Arrow and Braille - 6" x 9"
This ADA Guide sign can be used to direct people along wheelchair accessible exit routes and paths of travel leading to accessible exits or ramps.To order this Exit Route Sign in custom colors: Click the "View Color Chart" button below. Choose the text color and the background color that you want. Add the names in the window beside "Enter Custom Color Names". Then click the orange "Add To Cart" button. You can adjust the quantity of signs you want inside the shopping cart.
This 6x9 ADA Compliant Exit Route Arrow Sign
is used to for ADA compliance by marking wheelchair accessible exit routes from a building or property.
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced plastic ADA and Title 24 Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists--or your money back.
Free ADA Signs Consultations | sales@ADASignDepot.com
| 858.385.9095 Top of Page