Self-Adhesive ADA Pads for Asphalt or Concrete Surfaces - 2' x 2' - Easy to Install Peel-and-Stick Truncated Domes from ADA Sign Depot
American Made ADA Signs, Parking Signs, and Truncated Domes from ADA Sign Depot
ADA Compliant Truncated Domes with Peel and Stick Technology - Surface Applied ADA Pads for Asphalt and Concrete Surfaces
These Truncated Domes tiles are only shipped via UPS/FedEx Ground or LTL Freight. Expedited air shipping is not available. Product ships from Southern California, typically in 1-3 days.Available in Yellow, Black, Blue, Red, Dark Gray and Light Gray at no extra charge.
705.1.3 Contrast. Detectable Warning Surfaces shall contrast visually with adjacent walking surfaces either light-on-dark, or dark-on-light.Click for Color Chart
Edge Sealant Included with ProductQuantity Discounts on 24" x 24" self-adhesive truncated domes from ADA Sign Depot
3 Pads = $129/each
5 Pads = $124/each
10 Pads = $119/each
Need more than 10 ADA pads? Contact us for best pricing: sales@ADASignDepot.com
| 858.385.9095Marilynn S.,
“Everything is quick, professional and accurate and fairly priced. What more can be asked for?!”Ivone C.,
“Pricing and customer service are right on! Thank you! My client was happy with the fast and easy installation.”It's as easy as 1, 2, 3:
Brush Off the Surface. Peel and Stick the ADA Mat in Place. Smooth it Down and Paint the Edges with the Provided Sealant. You're done! (View/download self-stick truncated domes installation instructions
- The only truncated domes we recommend for use on asphalt surfaces, these ADA mats also work great on concrete surfaces.
- A pre-molded tactile dome sheet composed of fiber-reinforced polymer-modified flexible cement with flexible, wear-resistant, UV protective resins.
- Integrated with the mat is a proprietary “Powerbond” peel and stick technology.
- Mats are only 2mm thick with truncated domes 0.9 inch in diameter by 0.2 inch high.
- Do not apply in temperatures below 45 degrees Fahrenheit or when surface temperature is below 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not apply in wet conditions or when rain is imminent..
This pre-molded tactile dome sheet is composed of fiber-reinforced, polymer-modified flexible cement with wear resistant, UV protective resins. Easily installed by one person with minimal preparation required.
Note on Finished Dimensions: Individual mats are cut from continuous material in the factory. ADA and California and other state regulations require each mat to have the same number and position of domes. This can lead to slight variations in the overall width or length of the individual mats, to prevent cutting through any of the domes. E.g., to insure each mat has the required 16 truncated domes per length and 10 truncated domes per width, the finished size of a 2' x 3' mat may measure 23.5" x 35". Floating up 1/4" of the provided edge sealant can also increase final mat dimensions.
- The only truncated domes we recommend for use on asphalt surfaces, these ADA mats also work on concrete surfaces.
- No special tools, drilling, or anchoring hardware required.
- Lightweight and easy to handle, easy for one person to install.
- Cost effective for new construction or retrofitting.
- Made of advanced fiber-reinforced, polymer-modified flexible cement.
- Wear resistant, UV protective resins conform to slight irregularities in ground surface.
- Unique fiber-reinforced cement ADA mats have superior durability and longevity.
- Mats can be cut in the field. Using heavy-duty utility knife or construction shears, lay mat flat with domes faced up. Use a straight edge to cut lines. Radius cuts are not recommended. Note: Product cannot be returned if cut, used, or in any condition not suitable for resale.
- Power bond adhesive truncated domes are a great choice for installation on asphalt or concrete surfaces.
- Please review and follow installation instructions carefully! These self-adhesive ADA pads are an excellent product and easier to install than rigid tiles that require you to apply the adhesive, drill into the surface, and anchor with bolts. But each mat must be installed correctly, following the instructions provided on this website and with the mats we ship to you. We provide phone and email support for any customer with questions about installation of this product.
- 5 year product warranty. Improper installation may void warranty.
- NOTES: California requires a minimum 3-foot depth for truncated domes. Please consult your local/state regulations and select your sizes accordingly. When selecting colors of truncated domes be aware of the contrast regulation: Detectable Warning Surfaces shall contrast visually with adjacent walking surfaces either light-on-dark, or dark-on-light.
“Very fast shipping. Great product easy install.”
PowerBond Peel-and-Stick Technology
This ADA Self-Adhesive Pad is easy and quick to install. It requires no special tools and install in just minutes. No drilling, no anchoring hardware required, no downtime for your parking lot or business that other truncated domes systems might require.
This Self-Adhesive Pad Meets All ADA Requirements
The product is an ADA compliant patterned mat with a high contrast, low profile, slip-resistant surface. The product meets ADA guidelines for ADAAG section 4.29.2 ADA compliant truncated-domes tactile warning system for pavement.
5 Year Warranty
Meets the ADA requirement for a minimum of five years service. Guaranteed.
Bonds Powerfully to Asphalt and Concrete Surfaces
The adhesive used in this ADA dome pad is ultra-strong, heavy-duty and long-lasting. It forms a secure and fast bond to asphalt/pavement surfaces. Space age technology makes the mat weather, ultra-violet (UV), water, and temperature-resistant.
This ADA Pad Installs in Only Minutes
Save time. Save money. Save yourself a lot of work and frustration. Easily installed by one person with minimal preparation required. Even professional crews are switching from traditional surface mounted and wet concrete cast-in-place ADA tiles to these new ADA compliant surface mount self-adhesive mats!
Free ADA Signs Consultations | sales@ADASignDepot.com
| 858.385.9095 Top of Page