Truncated Domes Cast-In-Place Replaceable Tactile Paving Tiles - 2' x 4' size - Includes Anchoring Fasteners
American Made ADA Signs, Parking Signs, and Truncated Domes from ADA Sign Depot
Truncated Domes Cast-In-Place Replaceable Tiles - 2' x 4' - Includes Anchoring Fasteners
These Truncated Domes tiles are only shipped via UPS/FedEx Ground or LTL Freight. Expedited air shipping is not available. Product ships from New York warehouse.Quantity Discounts on 2x4 Truncated Domes Paving Tiles from ADA Sign Depot:
Order 3 = $180/each
Order 5 = $175/each
Order 10 = $145/each
Need more than 10 tiles? Contact us for best pricing: sales@ADASignDepot.com
There are many options available for applying truncated domes. ADA pads can be surface applied, also known as retro-fitted, on to dry concrete. Flexible ADA pads for application to wet cement, such as the product shown on this page, are called cast-in-place style. There is also a cast-in-place style made of hard, rigid fiberglass composite material. That hard paving tile is generally more expensive, but can be longer lasting.
Twenty years of tactile design, testing and manufacturing insights have gone into this truncated dome detectable warning product. Installation is easy and fast. Surface mounted ADA pads require no concrete demolition. The replaceability feature of the this dome pad is industry leading with its simplicity of design and speed of application.
ADA Compliant and California Title 24 Compliant Truncated Domes Cast-in-Place and Replaceable Style
- 2.35" center-to-center, in-line dome spacing meets ADA Federal and State requirements
- Truncated dome size and spacing compliant with ADA Federal and State requirements, 0.9" base and 0.45" top diameter
- Perimeter of tile is designed to meet ADA requirements for surface height transition.
- Fully complies with all ADA and OHSA requirements for surface height transitions to eliminate trip hazards
- Consistent dome spacing when tiles are adjoined (side-by-side or end-to-end)
- Wide in-line dome configuration facilitates a smooth rolling transition for strollers, wheelchairs and walkers
- High density, diamond grip pyramid micro texture designed for exceptional slip resistance in wet and dry conditions.
Truncated domes are pads of textured ground surface indicators. These replaceable truncated dome pads are used when pouring fresh concrete. Because Truncated domes are required in the current Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG) for the use of detecting the boundary between the sidewalk and the street, most new construction sites will require some ADA compliant truncated dome pads to pass inspection. Be sure your architect, engineer and compliance staff are aware of regulations covering truncated domes, and the options for installing surface applied pads, or cast-in-place pads.
Click to view or download ADA Truncated Domes Cast-In-Place Replaceable Available Colors
Click to view or download ADA Truncated Domes Cast-In-Place Product
Click to view or download ADA Truncated Domes Cast-In-Place Replaceable Feature
Click to view or download ADA Truncated Domes Cast In Place Installation Instructions
Visit the Truncated Domes page of this website for full product details, manufacturer's specifications, ADA regulations related to Truncated Domes, product data sheets.
Free ADA Signs Consultations | sales@ADASignDepot.com
| 858.385.9095 Top of Page