ADA Compliant Truncated Dome Pads – Wet Set Cast-in-Place Style – 2 feet x 3 feet
Minimum Order of 2 Pads Required
These durable truncated dome pads are installed when concrete is wet. The Cast-in-Place style is a flexible ADA pad installed on wet concrete to secure the dome pad in place.Tactile warnings
provide a distinctive surface pattern of "truncated domes" (which are small domes that have had their tops cut off, or truncated) detectable by long cane or underfoot. Truncated Dome Pads are used to alert people with visual impairments of their approach to streets and hazardous drop-offs. People who are blind or visually impaired are alerted of impending danger from vehicle impact or a grade change.
The raised pattern of domes also known as truncated domes
are the preferred design for detectable warning tiles and pavers.
- Available in four (4) sizes: 2’ x 2’, 2’ x 3’, 2’ x 4’ and 2’ x 5’.
- Safety yellow color assists people with severe visual impairment. Black, brick red and safety red also available.
- Flexible construction forms to fit dips, slopes and inclines in sidewalks and walkways.
- Ultra-ADA Pads are designed for the visually impaired to feel the raised, truncated domes with their feet. This, in combination with the tapping cane, can alert them to a different surface than the surrounding concrete sidewalk and an upcoming intersection.
- Installs quickly and easily using adhesive and anchors (included).
- Better slip resistance than composites.
- Better impact resistance than composites.
Complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA): Provide tactile warning surfaces which comply with the detectable warnings on walking surfaces section of the Americans with Disabilities Act Title 49 CFR TRANSPORTATION, Part 37.9 STANDARDS FOR ACCESSIBLE TRANSPORTATION FACILITIES, Appendix A, Section 4.29.2 DETECTABLE WARNINGS ON WALKING SURFACES
Click to view or download Wet Set Cast-in-Place Truncated Dome Pads Brochure
Click to view or download Wet Set Cast-in-Place Truncated Dome Pad Installation Instructions
Click to view or download Truncated Dome Pads Guidelines