Fire Code and ADA Compliant Stairwell Floor Level Signs Made in America
NOTE: The size, layout, and information on this ADA Floor Level sign is an older specification and no longer ADA/Fire Code compliant. We strongly advise that you get approval from any inspectors on your project before ordering. This is a custom, non-compliant sign and not returnable if rejected in an inspection. Here is where you can order the correct ADA Compliant and IFC Compliant Stairwell Floor Level SignsNote About Drawings for ADA-1035 Stairwell Signs from ADA Sign Depot:
After your order is received, we will create drawings for each sign on your order, based on the information you provided. We will email a proof for your review. We strongly advise that the proofs be shared with any inspectors (ADA and/or Fire, etc.) on your project.
Only after the proofs are approved will the order be put into production. Should an order be cancelled after drawings are begun, there is a $300 charge, plus any other labor/material expenses incurred at the time of cancellation.You can also order this Braille Floor Level Sign in custom colors: Click the "View Color Chart" button below. Choose the text color and the background color that you want. Add the names in the window beside "Enter Custom Color Names". Then click the orange "Add To Cart" button. You can adjust the quantity of signs you want inside the shopping cart.
You can also place your order for custom ADA Stairwell Signage by phone. Call us: 858.385.9095.
We will determine the optimum way to make the signs you need, including any quantity discounts that may apply. We will answer any question you may have, write up the order for you, email the receipt to you, and put your order into production, notifying you when the order is shipped.Karen B.,
Your site was easy to use and provided pertinent information about CA parking requirements. I am a small business and that was of great value to me.
This 12x12 ADA Compliant Braille Floor Level Sign
can be used to mark floor levels in multifloor buildings, as part of required fire safety signage. Consult with your fire department and/or city inspectors for their specifically required fire/ADA safety codes.NOTE: The size, layout, and information on this ADA Floor Level sign is an older specification and no longer ADA/Fire Code compliant. We strongly advise that you get approval from any inspectors on your project before ordering. This is a custom, non-compliant sign and not returnable if rejected in an inspection.
Here is where you can order the correct ADA Compliant and IFC Compliant Stairwell Floor Level Signs
Stairwell Floor Level indicator signs
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant 12x12 size
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille
- Our ADA signs come with foam mounting tape. However, ADA signs, and especially ADA signs larger than 8x8, including ADA stairwell signage and restroom door signs, should be mounted using mechanical fasteners (hardware), or a silicone adhesive such as Lexel Caulk.
- This ADA sign can be ordered with pre-drilled 3/16" mounting holes. Choose regular mounting holes, or counter-sunk mounting holes. Signs with drilled holes ship in 5-7 business days. Mounting hardware is not included with signs. Mounting hardware suitable for whatever surface material you will be mounting your signs on can be purchased at Home Depot, Lowes, or other hardware suppliers. ADA Signs with made to order drilled holes are not returnable for refund.
- Click to view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
are often overseen and inspected by Fire Department or city inspectors as well as ADA compliance inspectors. It is advisable to submit our proof for approval by both ADA and Fire Dept representatives on your project before approving the order for production.