Use this Reserved Seating For Customers With Disabilities Label to Ensure a Wheelchair Accessible Table is Available Whenever Needed By Handicapped Customers
Minimum Order of 3 LabelsQuantity Discounts - Reserved Seating When Needed by Customers with Disabilities table labels from ADA Sign Depot
5 = $7.95/each
10 = $5.95/each
15 = $4.95/each
20+ = $3.95/each
This durable Handicap Reserved Seating Restaurant Table Label
can be placed on table edges, on walls adjacent to tables reserved for wheelchair using patrons, and even on the surface of the table to remind customers that when needed the table is reserved for persons with disabilities.
We digitally print on the bottom side of sturdy .10 mil thick mylar labels with a strong peel and stick adhesive. This technique of subsurface printed labels
protects the wheelchair symbol and wording from wear and tear, and scratches. You can even wash the table or other surface this label is adhered to, with the label in place.Pat
Very fast shipping. Great product easy install.
- Choose a transparent or opaque white background: Transparent vinyl label with blue symbol field and lettering allows the table surface to show through for a more discrete presentation. Opaque White vinyl label with blue symbol and lettering is more visible.
- Smaller 4" wide x 1-3/4" high Size is visible yet not intrusive or distracting
- Strong adhesive backing stands up to heavy use
- Digitally printed with outdoor rated blue ink
- Laminated with 3M 1160a film protects labels from repeated washing of table
- This durable label can also be applied to chairs, benches and other furnishings to indicate seating reserved for wheelchair users and persons with other disabilities
These color-fast digitally printed labels are designed to last in restaurant and retail settings. Ideally, it is best to mount this 1.75" narrow label on the edge of the table, or on the splash board or wall near the table, so that the label is visible even when the table is in use. But it is also rugged enough to be placed on the surface top of a restaurant table, usually near a corner.
This Reserved Seating for Handicapped Customers label
is a self-adhesive label. Labels and window decals do not have tactile text or Braille. Click here to view our ADA plastic signs with tactile Symbols of Accessibility, tactile text and Braille