8-Foot Galvanized Steel U-Channel Sign Posts - Heavy Weight
U-Channel Sign Post - Galvanized - 8-Foot Heavy Weight
8-Foot Galvanized Steel U-Channel Sign Posts - Heavy Weight (2.0-lbs./foot)
This heavy weight (2.0 pounds per linear foot) galvanized u-channel sign post is recommended for a wide range of general conditions, including mounting signs in areas with substantial snowfall, winter snow removal equipment, high wind gusts or sustained winds. The hot dipped galvanized finish is more rust resistant than green painted finishes.
8 Foot Galvanized U-Channel Posts for Handicapped Parking Signs
- Solid steel in medium weight of 2.0 pounds per linear foot
- Tapered on end makes ground penetration easier for installation
- Punched holes along full length allow maximum sign mounting positions, including mounting multiple signs
- Hot dipped Galvanized finish provides maximum rust protection
- 8-foot posts can be used for permanent sign mounting of parking signs, STOP signs, parking lot signage, ADA/Accessible directional signs.
NOTE: On sign mounting heights: Signs mounted in a pedestrian path of travel should have 80-inches of clearance from the bottom edge of the lowest mounted sign to ground level. Handicap parking signs reserving a parking space should be visible when a car is parked in that space.
Shop all our Handicapped Parking ADA Signs
You may also be interested in