Gas Station Free Air and Water Sign - 12x12 - Outdoor Rated Heavy-Gauge Reflective Aluminum
American Made ADA Signs, Parking Signs, and Truncated Domes from ADA Sign Depot
Gas Station Free Air and Water Sign - 12x12
- Heavy-Gauge Reflective Aluminum Handicapped Parking Signs with Weather and Graffiti Protection Rated for 10-Plus Years Outdoor Use
ADA Gas Station and Fueling Assistance Signs from ADA Sign Depot:
- Rated for 10-Plus Years Outdoor Service Without Fading
- Engineer Grade Prismatic Reflective Sign Face
- Heavy-Gauge Rust-Free Aluminum
- Pre-Drilled Holes for Easy Mounting on Posts, Walls, Fences
- Sign Face is Laminated with 3M 1160a Anti-Graffiti and Anti-Weather Protection. If sign is tagged, graffiti can be washed off using mild detergent such as Simple Green. If label is put on the sign face, the lable can be peeled off without any damage to the sign face. Laminate also protects sign from harsh weather including high sun exposure.
Click here for This Sign and for Disabled Fueling Assistance Signs in Label and Window Decal Formats
Wording of Sign:
CALIFORNIA LAW REQUIRES THIS STATION TO PROVIDE FREE AIR AND WATER FOR AUTOMOTIVE PURPOSES TO ITS CUSTOMERS WHO PURCHASE MOTOR VEHICLE FUEL. IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT NOTIFY THE STATION ATTENDANT AND/OR CALL THIS TOLL-FREE TELEPHONE NUMBER: 1 (800) 356-7057.
Service stations must provide air and water, free of charge, to their customers who purchase
motor vehicle fuel. Service stations are required to post at least one clearly visible sign, in a conspicuous place, at or near the air and water dispensing equipment by January 1, 2000.
Free ADA Signs Consultations | sales@ADASignDepot.com
| 858.385.9095 Top of Page