Custom ADA Compliant Room Identification Sign on Brushed Aluminum and Wood Laminate - Tactile Room Number and Braille - Digitally Printed Room Name
American Made ADA Signs, Parking Signs, and Truncated Domes from ADA Sign Depot
Custom ADA Room ID Signs on Brushed Aluminum with Tactile Numbers, Grade 2 Braille and Digitally Printed Room Name
Quantity Discounts Custom Modern Design ADA Room Name and Number Signs
3 = $94.95/each
5 = $92.95/each
10 = $84.95/each
To choose available colors for the room number and room name, Click the "View Color Chart" button below. Enter the color names/numbers in the fields above, before adding to shopping cart.
We can ship this ADA compliant custom made brushed aluminum sign in 5-7 business days. Brenda C.,
"Great quality; clean and modern look. Thanks."
Custom Made ADA Compliant Signs in Brushed Aluminum from ADA Sign Depot
Beautiful designer signs that are also fully ADA compliant. Brushed aluminum and wood laminate braille signs from ADA Sign Depot are an attractive alternative to plastic ADA signs for upscale offices, universities, medical facilities, retail stores and restaurants.
- ADA compliant non-glare brushed aluminum with wood laminate
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) room numbers
- Room Name is digitally printed.
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Attractive and distinctive, ADA compliant signs in brushed aluminum and wood provide a custom alternative to generic plastic ADA Signs.
- You can also order custom ADA signs by phone: 858.385.9095
We manufacture this ADA compliant sign using wood laminate and brushed aluminum materials. We digitally printed the room name on the brushed aluminum. (Yes, we can also print images. Contact us for a quote including one-color to full-color logo/images.) We apply tactile (1/32-inch raised from surface) room numbers with corresponding ADA compliant Grade 2 domed Braille. The curving channel groove between the wood and aluminum components makes an intriguing visual break between the two materials and visually separates the fields of information, while also adding a three dimensional quality to the sign. The gently curving radius of the channel groove is a relief from the rigid grid design of typical ADA signage.
Free ADA Signs Consultations | sales@ADASignDepot.com
| 858.385.9095 Top of Page