Official Stairs ADA Signs with Braille and Stair Symbol
American Made ADA Signs, Parking Signs, and Truncated Domes from ADA Sign Depot
ADA Stairs Sign with Tactile Stair Symbol, Tactile Text and Grade 2 Braille - 6" x 8"
“Easy and Fast.”Quantity Discounts on ADA Compliant Stair Signage - Contact Us for Pricing on More Than 10 Signs
3 = $44.95/each
5 = $42.95/each
10 = $39.95/eachThis ADA Stairs Sign is made-to-order. Available in Blue of Black in just 3-5 work days. You can also order this Braille Stairs Sign in custom colors: Click the "View Color Chart" button below. Choose the text color and the background color that you want. Add the names in the window beside "Enter Custom Color Names". Then click the orange "Add To Cart" button. You can adjust the quantity of signs you want inside the shopping cart.
Your inspector may require this 6x8 ADA Compliant Braille Stairs Sign
to mark doors leading to stairs.
2011 California Access Compliance Reference Manual 51 SECTION 1011 EXIT SIGNS:
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille
- Our high-quality yet economically priced plastic ADA and Title 24 Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists--or your money back.
2. Each exit door that leads directly to a grade-level exterior exit by means of a stairway or ramp shall be identified by a tactile exit sign with the following words as appropriate:
A. “EXIT STAIR DOWN”
B. “EXIT RAMP DOWN”
C. “EXIT STAIR UP”
D. “EXIT RAMP UP”
Free ADA Signs Consultations | sales@ADASignDepot.com
| 858.385.9095 Top of Page