ADA Signs for Wheelchair Elevator Access with Optional Direction Arrow - from ADA Sign Depot
American Made ADA Signs, Parking Signs, and Truncated Domes from ADA Sign Depot
ADA Signs for Accessible Elevators with or without Direction Arrow
Easy and Fast.Quantity Discounts on ADA Elevator Access Signage
3 = $67.95/each
5 = $64.95/each
10 = $59.95/each
This ADA sign is used to mark wheelchair accessible elevators. Also, by the addition of an arrow symbol (right, left, up/forward, or down) the sign can guide persons to the location of a wheelchair accessible elevator.To order this Wheelchair Elevator Sign in custom colors: Click the "View Color Chart" button below. Choose the text color and the background color that you want. Add the names in the window beside "Enter Custom Color Names". Then click the orange "Add To Cart" button. You can adjust the quantity of signs you want inside the shopping cart.
This 6x8 ADA Compliant Braille Wheelchair Accessible Elevator Sign
is used to mark accessible elevator doors.
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant 6x8 size and 3/4-inch letter height
- ADA compliant domed Grade 2 Braille
- Our high-quality yet economically priced Rowmark acrylic plastic ADA and Title 24 Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists--or your money back.
Free ADA Signs Consultations | sales@ADASignDepot.com
| 858.385.9095 Top of Page