ADA Wheelchair Accessible Exit Sign with Direction Arrow and Braille
American Made ADA Signs, Parking Signs, and Truncated Domes from ADA Sign Depot
ADA Wheelchair Accessible Exit Sign with Direction Arrow - 6" x 9" - Tactile ISA, Text and Braille
Great service. Chat feature came in really hand for a quick question.
This ADA Guide sign can be used to direct people to wheelchair accessible exits and paths of travel leading to wheelchair accessible exits or ramps.To order this Exit Sign in custom colors: Click the "View Color Chart" button below. Choose the text color and the background color that you want. Add the names in the window beside "Enter Custom Color Names". Then click the orange "Add To Cart" button. You can adjust the quantity of signs you want inside the shopping cart.
This 6x9 ADA Compliant Exit Arrow Sign
is used to for ADA compliance by directing people to wheelchair accessible exits and/or ramps leading from a building or property.
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced plastic ADA and Title 24 Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists--or your money back.
Free ADA Signs Consultations | sales@ADASignDepot.com
| 858.385.9095 Top of Page