Truncated Domes Surface Applied Paving Tiles - 2' x 4' Size - Includes Adhesive and Anchoring Hardware
These Truncated Domes tiles are only shipped via UPS/FedEx Ground or LTL Freight. Expedited air shipping is not available. Product ships from New York warehouse.Quantity Discounts on 2x4 Truncated Domes Tiles from ADA Sign Depot:
Order 3 = $180/each
Order 5 = $175/each
Order 10 = $145/each
Need more than 10 tiles? Contact us for best pricing: sales@ADASignDepot.com
| 858.385.9095Item# ATP-1009 Surface Applied Truncated Domes Tiles
Looking for Easy to Install Truncated Domes that Ship the Same or Next Business Day
? Click here: Self-Adhesive ADA MatsTruncated domes
are durable tiles of textured ground surface indicators. These truncated dome pads are used on ramps, stairs, in curb cutouts and along paths of travel to assist pedestrians who are blind or have visually impaired detect changes in ground surface. But truncated domes also provide a warning to sighted people in potentially dangerous areas such as curbs, subway or surface train platforms, or pedestrian walkway intersecting motorized traffic roads or drive ways. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirement in the current Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG) calls for ADA compliant truncated domes
used fir detecting the boundary between the sidewalk and the street. The advantage of surface applied truncated domes
is that they can be applied to existing concrete and anchored with the adhesive and anchoring hardware we include with all our dome pads. This saves property owners the cost and work of breaking up and removing concrete, then pouring fresh concrete to install cast-in-place style paving tiles.
Truncated Domes That Are Both ADA Compliant and California Compliant from ADA Sign Depot
- 2.35" center-to-center, in-line dome spacing meets ADA Federal and State requirements
- Truncated dome size and spacing compliant with ADA Federal and State requirements, 0.9" base and 0.45" top diameter
- Perimeter of tile is designed to meet ADA requirements for surface height transition.
- Fully complies with all ADA and OHSA requirements for surface height transitions to eliminate trip hazards
- Consistent dome spacing when tiles are adjoined (side-by-side or end-to-end)
- Wide in-line dome configuration facilitates a smooth rolling transition for strollers, wheelchairs and walkers
- High density, diamond grip™ pyramid micro texture designed for exceptional slip resistance in wet and dry conditions.
- Textured surface on bottom to allow optimum adhesive bond.
- Adhesive location identified on underside of tile for easy, error-free installation.
- Pre-formed fastener locations enable error-free installation. Color-matched anchoring hardware is supplied with tile.
- NOTE: California requires a minimum 3-foot depth for truncated domes. Please consult your local/state regulations and select your sizes accordingly. When selecting colors of truncated domes be aware of the contrast regulation: Detectable Warning Surfaces shall contrast visually with adjacent walking surfaces either light-on-dark, or dark-on-light.
Click to view or download ADA Surface Applied Truncated Domes Available Colors
Click to view or download ADA Surface Applied Truncated Domes Installation Instructions
Visit the Truncated Domes
page of this website for full product details, manufacturer's specifications, ADA regulations related to Truncated Domes, product data sheets.
Relevant keywords: Truncated Domes, Retro-Fit Truncated Domes, Dry Cement Application Truncated Domes