ADA Compliant Truncated Domes Surface Applied Tactile Paving Tiles - 1' x 1' Size - Includes Adhesive and Anchoring Hardware - From ADA Sign Depot
American Made ADA Signs, Parking Signs, and Truncated Domes from ADA Sign Depot
Truncated Domes Surface Applied Paving Tiles - 1' x 1' Size - Includes Adhesive and Anchoring Hardware
(Truncated Domes are only shipped via UPS Ground or Freight. Expedited air shipping is not available. Product ships from New York warehouse.)Quantity Discounts on 1x1 Truncated Domes Tiles from ADA Sign Depot:
Order 3 = $49/each
Order 5 = $44/each
Order 10 = $39/eachNeed more than 10 tiles? Contact us for best pricing: sales@ADASignDepot.com
| 858.385.9095Item# ATP-1007 Surface Applied Truncated Domes Tiles
After many years of study, truncated domes
have been determined by the ADAAG United States Access Board to be the only fully compliant paving tiles. They are the most easily visible for sight impaired persons,as well as supplying necessary surface detection characteristics.
ADA Compliant and California Title 24 Compliant Truncated Domes
- 2.35" center-to-center, in-line dome spacing meets ADA Federal and State requirements
- Truncated dome size and spacing compliant with ADA Federal and State requirements, 0.9" base and 0.45" top diameter
- Perimeter of tile is designed to meet ADA requirements for surface height transition.
- Fully complies with all ADA and OHSA requirements for surface height transitions to eliminate trip hazards
- Consistent dome spacing when tiles are adjoined (side-by-side or end-to-end)
- Wide in-line dome configuration facilitates a smooth rolling transition for strollers, wheelchairs and walkers
- High density, diamond grip™ pyramid micro texture designed for exceptional slip resistance in wet and dry conditions.
- Textured surface on bottom to allow optimum adhesive bond.
- Adhesive location identified on underside of tile for easy, error-free installation.
- Pre-formed fastener locations enable error-free installation. Color-matched anchoring hardware is supplied with tile.
- NOTE: California requires a minimum 3-foot depth for truncated domes. Please consult your local/state regulations and select your sizes accordingly. When selecting colors of truncated domes be aware of the contrast regulation: Detectable Warning Surfaces shall contrast visually with adjacent walking surfaces either light-on-dark, or dark-on-light.
Click to view or download ADA Surface Applied Truncated Domes Available Colors
Click to view or download ADA Surface Applied Truncated Domes Features
Click to view or download ADA Surface Applied Truncated Domes Installation Instructions
Visit the Truncated Domes
page of this website for full product details, manufacturer's specifications, ADA regulations related to Truncated Domes, product data sheets.
Free ADA Signs Consultations | sales@ADASignDepot.com
| 858.385.9095 Top of Page