Women's Restroom Door Sign with Female Symbol
Quantity Discounts Women's Bathroom Door Circle Signs - Email us for pricing on more than 10 signs
3 = $74.95/each
5 = $71.95/each
10 = $64.95/eachDeveloped in California in the 1960s, the 12" x 12x' circle shaped door sign indicates a women-only restroom facility.
This sign may also include the ISA (International Symbol of Accessibility) to indicate the bathroom is accessible to women using wheelchairs. The use of circle door signs to indicate women-only, and triangle shaped door signs to indicate men-only sanitary facilities has been adopted by other states. While required in California, the practicality of the geometric restroom/bath/shower door signs and its clear message has proven popular even in states that do not require the signs in their ADA codes.Francis S., Contractor
“Very efficient.”To order this Women's Restroom Door Sign in custom colors:
Click the "View Color Chart" button below. Choose the text color and the background color that you want. Add the names in the window beside "Enter Custom Color Names". Then click the orange "Add To Cart" button. You can adjust the quantity of signs you want inside the shopping cart.
- Title 24 compliant non-glare matte finish
- Tactile (1/32 inch raised) Female pictogram
- Title 24 compliant 12x12 size and geometric Circle shape
- Title 24 compliant 1/4-inch thickness
- Our ADA signs come with foam mounting tape. However, due to sign weight, movement of the door, and/or paints and surfaces that interfere with some adhesives, ADA bathroom/restroom door signs should be mounted using mechanical fasteners (hardware), or a silicone adhesive such as Lexel Caulk.
- This ADA sign can be ordered with pre-drilled 3/16" mounting holes. Choose regular mounting holes, or counter-sunk mounting holes. Signs with drilled holes ship in 5-7 business days. Mounting hardware is not included with signs. Mounting hardware suitable for whatever surface material you will be mounting your signs on can be purchased at Home Depot, Lowes, or other hardware suppliers.
- Click to view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
- Our high-quality yet economically priced Rowmark acrylic resin ADA and Title 24 Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists--or your money back.
In California every restroom is required to have both a wall sign with Braille, and a Door sign with NO Braille or Text. A women-only non-wheelchair accessible restroom
would be properly signed with the Title 24 Compliant Door sign shown at the top of this page. Compliance also requires the corresponding wall sign, with Braille and Text and optional Pictogram, (see image at left) to be mounted adjacent to the strike side of the restroom door.
Click to view all of our ADA and Title 24 Restroom, Bathroom, Shower and Sanitary Facility signs.From the Division of the State Architect:
• 1127A.7.2.2 Women’s sanitary facilities. Women’s sanitary facilities shall be identified by a circle, 1/4 inch (6.4 mm) thick and 12 inches (305 mm) in diameter. The circle symbol shall contrast with the door, either light on a dark background or dark on a light background.
• If a gender pictogram is desired on geometric symbol sign, it must be repeated above raised characters and Braille on tactile sign adjacent to door. ISA may be included on either tactile sign, next to gender pictogram, or may be only on geometric symbol sign, as desired. No raised text or Braille is to be included on geometric womens restroom door sign.Item# LEX-1000 Lexel ADA Sign Mounting Caulk
All indoor tactile Braille ADA signs from ADA Sign Depot come with foam mounting tape on the back. But ADA and California Title 24 compliant restroom door signs, with regulations requiring a 12” x 12” size and a 1/4” thickness, combined with the superior quality of the acrylic, brushed aluminum, bamboo and wood materials we use, make a substantial and heavier sign. A Women’s Circle or a Men’s Triangle door sign weighs nearly a pound, and Unisex triangle-on-circle door signs weigh over 1.5 pounds. For secure mounting, bathroom door signs must be mounted using silicone or other strong adhesive, or anchoring hardware.
We recommend using Lexel Adhesive Caulk
. It is without doubt the best product we have found for mounting our ADA signs.