ADA and International Fire Code Compliant Stairwell Floor Level Sign - 12" x 18" - Brushed Aluminum
American Made ADA Signs, Parking Signs, and Truncated Domes from ADA Sign Depot
ADA and Fire Code Compliant Stairwell Floor Level Signs
This Tactile Braille Floor Level sign meets both ADA and International Fire Code compliance specifications. It is made-to-order with blue, black, brown and red text, and can ship in 5-7 business days. It is advisable to consult your local fire department inspector for approval of stairwell and fire code related signs before purchasing. Maranda,
I contacted ADASign Depot with a special request and was delighted by the can do response and fast turn around. The signs were beautifully crafted and arrived in less time than anticipated. I would absolutely recommend the signs and service
knowledgeable and professional at every turn.Note About Drawings for BAL-1098 Brushed Aluminum Stairwell Signs from ADA Sign Depot:
After your order is received, we will create drawings for each sign on your order, based on the information you provided. We will email a proof for your review. We strongly advise that the proofs be shared with any inspectors (ADA and/or Fire, etc.) on your project.
Only after the proofs are approved will the order be put into production. Should an order be cancelled after drawings are begun, there is a $300 charge, plus any other labor/material expenses incurred at the time of cancellation.To order this brushed aluminum Tactile Floor Level Sign with a custom text color: Click the "View Color Chart" button below. Choose the text color and the background color that you want. Add the names in the window beside "Enter Custom Color Names". Then click the orange "Add To Cart" button. You can adjust the quantity of signs you want inside the shopping cart. ADA Compliant Brushed Aluminum Stairwell Floor Level Sign
- ADA/IFC compliant non-glare matte brushed aluminumfinish
- ADA/IFC compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA/IFC compliant 12x18 size and letter heights
- ADA/IFC compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille
- Our ADA signs come with foam mounting tape. However, ADA signs, and especially ADA signs larger than 8x8, including ADA stairwell signage and restroom door signs, should be mounted using mechanical fasteners (hardware), or a silicone adhesive such as Lexel Caulk.
- This ADA sign can be ordered with pre-drilled 3/16" mounting holes. Choose regular mounting holes, or counter-sunk mounting holes. Signs with drilled holes ship in 5-7 business days. Mounting hardware is not included with signs. Mounting hardware suitable for whatever surface material you will be mounting your signs on can be purchased at Home Depot, Lowes, or other hardware suppliers. ADA Signs with made to order drilled holes are not returnable for refund.
- Click to view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
Note: If requested we can include the email submission of one sample drawing proof for orders of this stairwell floor sign before production. Charges may apply if additional proofs are requested.
Free ADA Signs Consultations | sales@ADASignDepot.com
| 858.385.9095 Top of Page