ADA Compliant Stairs Sign in Designer Brushed Aluminum and Wood Laminate with Tactile Letters, Stair Symbol and Grade 2 Braille - 6" x 9"
American Made ADA Signs, Parking Signs, and Truncated Domes from ADA Sign Depot
Modern Style Stairs ADA Signs in Brushed Aluminum and Wood Laminate with Tactile Letters and Grade 2 Braille
These signs are used in multi-story buildings to indicate stairs locations. Standard text color choices are black, bright white, or ash. Choose a tactile (raised) stair symbol, or a printed (flat) stair symbol.Quantity Discounts Modern Design Stairs ADA Braille Signs
3 = $67.95/each
5 = $64.95/each
10 = $59.95/eachAshley, MO
Best looking signs I found on the internet. Quick customer service.
Standard text color choices are black, bright white, or ash.Beautiful architectural ADA signs that are fully compliant.
Interior designers, architects, and contractors will want to consider brushed aluminum and wood laminate Braille signs from ADA Sign Depot. An attractive alternative to standard issue plastic ADA signs, these modern ADA signs are a great addition for upscale offices, universities, medical facilities, retail stores and restaurants.
ADA Compliant Stairs Signs in Brushed Aluminum and Wood from ADA Sign Depot
- ADA compliant non-glare brushed aluminum and wood laminate
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) text and stair pictogram (symbol)
- Elegant black arc channel groove separates sign elements while adding a three-dimensional quality
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Attractive and distinctive, ADA compliant stairwell identification signs in brushed aluminum and wood provide a custom alternative to generic plastic ADA Signs.
Free ADA Signs Consultations | sales@ADASignDepot.com
| 858.385.9095 Top of Page