R99C-MOD California Handicapped Van Accessible Parking Sign - 12x24 - Ships Same Day from ADA Sign Depot
“Easy to use website. Good quality signs. I would recommend!”Quantity Discounts on R99C-MOD Van Accessible California Handicap Parking Signs
3 = $29.95/each
5 = $26.95/each
10 = $24.95/each
15 = $21.95/eachCalifornia Building Code CBC 1129B.4
Van Accessible sign where required. $250 fine sign at each parking stall.
Order your handicapped parking signs with 3M's 1160a protective overlay film.
- Meets all California Specifications for Design, Materials and Manufacturing
- 3M Engineer Grade Prismatic Reflective parking sign
- Heavy-gauge thick aluminum
- Durable, Rust-Free, and Rated for a Minimum of 7 Years Outdoor No Fade Service. Adding 3M 1160a laminate doubles the working life of the sign while protecting it from graffiti or label damage.
- Our California parking signs are pre-drilled with standard .375-inch diameter holes at top and bottom center, for easy mounting to u-channel posts, flat posts, and round posts. Signs can also be mounted on walls.
This clear laminate protects the sign face from extreme weather—and is also a barrier to graffiti.
If the sign is tagged, simply wash away the paint or markings with a mild detergent such as Simple Green. If vandals deface the sign with labels—the labels will not stick. They can be peeled right off, with no damage to the sign face. Saving you the time, money, and hassle of purchasing and mounting replacement signs. Handicapped parking signs protected with 3M 1160a will last at least ten years without any fading.
Making your parking lot accessible to everyone is the law. And with the ongoing challenge of accessibility related lawsuits in California, making your parking area compliant is essential.
It's also smart business. Using the correct California disabled parking signs
to designate parking spaces for handicapped customers and visitors to your business is part of efficiently utilizing your parking area. Your parking area has a direct and significant impact on the bottom line and the success of your business. Buying and installing professionally manufactured and legally correct disabled parking signs is a small investment that pays your business dividends every day for many years.