R99B California Disabled Parking Minimum Fine $250 Sign - 12x9
Since July 2008 this has been the correct sign to use in California for reserving a parking stall for persons with disabilities. This sign is designed as a supplemental sign to be mounted below the old R99(CA) sign to bring it up to code.Karen B.,
“Your site was easy to use and provided pertinent information about CA parking requirements. I am a small business and that was of great value to me.”Order your handicapped parking signs with 3M's 1160a protective overlay film.
This clear laminate protects the sign face from extreme weather—and is also a barrier to graffiti.
If the sign is tagged, simply wash away the paint or markings with a mild detergent such as Simple Green. If vandals deface the sign with labels—the labels will not stick. They can be peeled right off, with no damage to the sign face. Saving you the time, money, and hassle of purchasing and mounting replacement signs. Handicapped parking signs protected with 3M 1160a will last at least ten years without any fading.
Making your parking lot accessible to everyone is the law. And with the ongoing challenge of accessibility related law suits in California, making your parking area compliant is essential.
It's also smart business. Using the correct California disabled parking signs
to designate parking spaces for handicapped customers and visitors to your business is part of efficiently utilizing your parking area. Your parking area has a direct and significant impact on the bottom line and the success of your business. Buying and installing professionally manufactured and legally correct disabled parking signs is a small investment that pays your business dividends every day for many years.
- Meets all California Specifications for Design, Materials and Manufacturing
- Engineer Grade Reflective parking sign
- Heavy-gauge thick aluminum
- Durable, Rust-Free, and Rated for a Minimum of 7 Years Outdoor No Fade Service
- Our California parking signs are pre-drilled with standard .375-inch diameter holes at top and bottom center, for easy mounting to u-channel posts, flat posts, and round posts. Signs can also be mounted on walls.