This site is hosted by Yahoo! Store. Yahoo! hosts the store pages, ordering
system, and order data. Yahoo! automatically collects order information but
may only use this information in the aggregate. If you accessed this store
through Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! also automatically collects information
about your shopping experience. Please see the
information about how Yahoo! uses this information.
ADA Sign Depot, Inc. | Shipping | Policies
10531 4S Commons Dr. #622 | San Diego, CA 92127 | 858.385.9095
Schedule a Free Consultation: Email Sales@ADA Sign Depot.comUse these links to access specific information about ADA Sign Depot:
| Purchase Orders
| Shipping Info
| Rush Orders-Expedited Shipping
| Returns Policy
| Truncated Domes Info
ADA Sign Depot Shipping Information
Orders over $95.00 = Free ShippingWill-call Pickups are Not Available.
All orders are shipped, often from multiple locations, depending on the products ordered. Each product page shows the typical time to ship that product. We email tracking information each time we make a shipment so you will know the item is on the way, and when to expect delivery.Important Note on Rush Orders and Expedited Shipping: Choosing Next or 2nd Day Air shortens the time in transit for your orderbut it does not shorten production time. Many of the hundreds of ADA signs shown on this website are not manufactured until an order is received. Unless all the items on your order are in stock, choosing expedited shipping does NOT mean we can ship your order right away.
Each product page tells you if that product is in stock, or lists the typical ship time of that product. (E.g., "Usually ships in 2-3 business days," or, "Usually ships in 3-4 business days.") If you need to receive your order by a specific date, please Email Sales@ADA Sign Depot.com.
Tell us when you need the order and we will confirm when we can ship it. If you place an order on the website with expedited shipping we will always do our very best to ship it as quickly as possible. But please do not assume the order will ship any faster than the availability time posted on each product page for the items on your order.ADA Signs in stock for same or next business day shipping can be viewed and ordered on this page.Have a rush or an impending access inspection? Before placing your order, ask your inspector if they will accept a copy of your ADA Sign Depot invoice showing that you have purchased the required signs/products. Knowing that you've purchased the necessary ADA compliant signs/products from us, they often will approve your project and not hold up your final.On this website are more than 1000 ADA signs and products.
We keep many ADA signs in stock
and usually ship orders the same day from our San Diego office. Most of the ADA signs on this website are not in stock and are manufactured when an order for them is received. We typically ship our standard made-when-ordered signs and custom ADA signs in 4-7 business days from our Northern California plant.
Many other products, such as truncated domes
, or injection molded ADA signs, and Handicap Parking Signs
, will ship the same or next business day from California and other locations nationwide. Our 10-year outdoor-rated reflective aluminum custom parking signs and ADA guide signs
usually ship in 3-5 days from our San Diego location. We ship by UPS Ground, with expedited shipping options for your ADA signs and products displayed during checkout. All orders from ADA Sign Depot and Parking Sign Depot over $95 qualify for Free Shipping by UPS Ground.Top of Page
ADA Sign Depot Payment Methods:
Credit Cards, Debit Cards, PayPal, Purchase Orders, Checks
We accept orders 24/7 on this secure website. We sell to individuals, as well as companies and government agencies. You do not need to be a government agency or corporation to buy from ADA Sign Depot.
Top of Page
- We accept payment by Credit and Debit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- You can also pay using your PayPal account. (But you do not need a PayPal account to order from us. You can use your regular credit or debit card in PayPal.)
- We accept Purchase Orders from government agencies and schools. (Scroll down a bit for instructions on submitting your Purchase Order.)
- You can place an order online, and choose the payment method of mailing a check to us. Orders will not be processed until a check is received.
ADA Sign Depot only accepts Purchase Orders from government agencies:
Ways you can submit a Purchase Order:
- Minimum Order of $100.00
- Public Schools, Colleges, Universities
- Towns, Cities, Municipalities
- State Government Agencies
- Federal Government Agencies
1. Place an order on this website and select "Purchase Order" as your payment option. Then email a copy of your completed PO to us.
2. Call us to place a purchase order: 858.385.9095.
3. Email your completed/signed Purchase Order to: Sales@ADASignDepot.com
and we will call you to confirm receipt of your order.
4. Mail your completed/signed purchased order (include your email address and phone so we can contact you) to: ADA Sign Depot | 10531 4S Commons Dr. #622 | San Diego, CA 92127Custom Made ADA Signage
Custom ADA compliant and California Title 24 compliant signs are available in many materials and colors, including Rowmark acrylics, brushed aluminum, and wood laminates combined with our brushed aluminum. We usually ship custom ADA/Braille sign orders in just 4-7 business days. View Custom ADA Signs
Top of PageTruncated Domes, ADA Pads and Tactile Paving Tiles
ADA Sign Depot has a wide selection of ADA compliant and California compliant truncated domes. Our line of self-adhesive truncated domes
is very popular, providing a super fast and easy installation of a rugged and durable product that is fully compliant with all Federal and California specifications. These self-adhesive ADA mats ship from California in just 1-2 business days.
Please note: Due to their size and weight, truncated domes ship only by ground.
Expedited air shipping is not available. We pay for ground shipping on all orders over $95. Orders for truncated domes typically ship in 1-2 business days from warehouses in California, Oregon, New York or Florida, depending on the type of truncated domes ordered. Each truncated domes product page tells from which warehouse that item will usually
ship. However, inventory levels as well as proximity to the delivery destination will determine from which warehouse products are shipped. View Truncated Domes from ADA Sign Depot
Top of Page
ADA Sign Depot Return Policy and Procedure
Our ADA signage has never failed an inspection for errors in compliance with ADA sign regulations.
But the world of ADA signs can be confusing and contradictory. Sometimes customers will order the incorrect sign for their situation, often from differing interpretations of best practices, such as when an architect will specify a sign that the inspector will not accept. That's why we offer free and unlimited consultations before you buy and whether or not you buy from ADA Sign Depot. If we cannot provide what you need but we know of someone who can, we will connect you with them.
Top of PageADA Sign Depot Our Commitment To Your Privacy
- Orders may be cancelled within 24 hours, except where the order has already shipped.
- Only stock signs and products can be returned. You must notify us within 14 days of receipt of the order to let us know you will be making a return. Merchandise returns will not be accepted without prior return authorization email from ADA Sign Depot.
- Products must be returned to the specific warehouse they were shipped from. When you contact us, we will provide the shipping address(es) for the product(s) you are returning.
- Returned items must be in salable condition and must not have been used for a refund to be made. Please pack signs carefully! Returned items that are received in a used state or damaged will not be refunded or reshipped and will be discarded.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged on all authorized returned orders.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Custom, non-stock, and all non-stock (made-when-ordered) signs and products (including customer-selected non-stock colors or drilled holes) are NOT returnable.
- If an order for custom signs or non-stock/made-to-order items is canceled before shipping, a refund minus any incurred costs for materials, labor, and production expenses (such as having ordered, cut, or prepared materials for the project) will be deducted and the balance of the order refunded.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy the following notice explains the information we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any concerns.Maranda,
I contacted ADASign Depot with a special request and was delighted by the can do response and fast turn around. The signs were beautifully crafted and arrived in less time than anticipated. I would absolutely recommend the signs and service as David and his team were knowledgeable and professional at every turn.What Information Is Collected
We are not a large corporation taking all your personal information and using it to target you with marketing messages. We are not the NSA.
We are a small company making excellent and useful products with the purpose to make life, especially when it comes to accessibility and mobility, a little easier for people.
The only information we collect is necessary to process the orders you place, and to communicate with you about those orders. Our secure website is hosed by Yahoo and is PCI compliant. Our payment processor is PayPal, the most trusted and secure method for internet purchases. As part of the order process, the only information collected from our shoppers is:
- Shipping/Billing Address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit Card Information*
*Credit/debit card information is securely encrypted by Yahoo! and PayPal. Only the last 4 digits of your card is viewable by any one at ADA Sign Depot for purposes of order payment identification.How That Information Is Used
We only use the information we collect to process your order. We do not share your information with anyone. Period. We do not Spam (send unsolicited emails). If you want to join our email list, we will send notices of sales events, usually no more than once a month. And you can opt-out of our email list at any time, and with just one click.Our Commitment To The Security of Your Data
We maintain a secure website complying with up-to-date PCI and regulatory requirements.Top of Page