Custom Printed Logo ADA Compliant Signs on Brushed Aluminum and Wood Laminate - Tactile Lettering and Grade 2 Braille - Digitally Printed Full Color Logo or Custom Image
American Made ADA Signs, Parking Signs, and Truncated Domes from ADA Sign Depot
Custom Printed Logo ADA Compliant Signs with Braille and Digitally Printed Logo/Image
Minimum Order of 5 Signs All signs must have common logo/image, but each sign can have different text.
During checkout, scroll down to the section and enter the wording you want on each sign.
Quantity Discounts Custom Modern Design Digitally Printed ADA Signage
10+ = $89.95/each
Modern Design ADA Compliant Signage from ADA Sign Depot (Ash text shown in image below left)
Beautiful architectural ADA signs that are fully compliant. Architects, interior designers and contractors will want to consider brushed aluminum and wood laminate Braille signage from ADA Sign Depot. An attractive alternative to standard issue plastic ADA signs, our American Made Modern ADA Signs are a great addition for upscale offices, universities, medical facilities, retail stores and restaurants.
Margi M., California
Easy, quick, and had everything I needed.
Custom ADA Compliant Signage in Brushed Aluminum and Wood from ADA Sign Depot
- ADA compliant non-glare brushed aluminum and wood laminate
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) text and pictogram (symbol)
- Elegant black arc channel groove separates sign elements while adding a three-dimensional quality
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Attractive and distinctive, ADA compliant signs in brushed aluminum and wood provide a custom alternative to generic plastic ADA Signs.
We manufacture your custom ADA compliant sign using wood laminate and brushed aluminum materials. We digitally print your company logo or custom image on the brushed aluminum. We apply tactile (1/32-inch raised from surface) wording and power-embed corresponding ADA compliant Grade 2 domed Braille beads. The curving channel groove between the wood and aluminum components makes an intriguing visual break between the two materials and visually separates the fields of information, while also adding a three dimensional quality to the sign. The gently curving radius of the channel groove is a relief from the rigid grid design of typical ADA signage.
Free ADA Signs Consultations | sales@ADASignDepot.com
| 858.385.9095 Top of Page