Modern Design Custom Tactile Braille ADA Compliant Signage on Brushed Aluminum and Wood Laminate
American Made ADA Signs, Parking Signs, and Truncated Domes from ADA Sign Depot
Custom Modern Style ADA Compliant Signs with Tactile Letters and Grade 2 Braille
Quantity Discounts Custom Modern Design ADA Tactile Signage
3 = $97.95/each
5 = $94.95/each
10 = $89.95/eachModern Design ADA Compliant Signage from ADA Sign Depot
(Ash text color shown in image below left)
Beautiful architectural ADA signs that are fully compliant. Architects, interior designers and contractors will want to consider brushed aluminum and wood laminate Braille signage from ADA Sign Depot. An attractive alternative to standard issue plastic ADA signs, our American Made Modern ADA Signs
are a great addition for upscale offices, universities, medical facilities, retail stores and restaurants. Maranda,
I contacted ADASign Depot with a special request and was delighted by the can do response and fast turn around. The signs were beautifully crafted and arrived in less time than anticipated. I would absolutely recommend the signs and service
knowledgeable and professional at every turn.
Custom ADA Compliant Signage in Brushed Aluminum and Wood from ADA Sign Depot
- ADA compliant non-glare brushed aluminum and wood laminate
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) text and pictogram (symbol)
- Elegant black arc channel groove separates sign elements while adding a three-dimensional quality
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Attractive and distinctive, ADA compliant signs in brushed aluminum and wood provide a custom alternative to generic plastic ADA Signs.
We manufacture your custom ADA compliant signage
using wood laminate and brushed aluminum materials. We digitally print your company logo or custom image on the brushed aluminum. We apply tactile (1/32-inch raised from surface) wording and power-embed corresponding ADA compliant Grade 2 domed Braille beads. The curving channel groove between the wood and aluminum components makes an intriguing visual break between the two materials and visually separates the fields of information, while also adding a three dimensional quality to the sign. The gently curving radius of the channel groove is a relief from the rigid grid design of typical ADA signage.
Free ADA Signs Consultations | sales@ADASignDepot.com
| 858.385.9095 Top of Page