Luminous ADA Exit Sign with Wheelchair Symbol, Tactile Text and Grade 2 Braille - 6x8
American Made ADA Signs, Parking Signs, and Truncated Domes from ADA Sign Depot
Luminous ADA Compliant Exit Sign with Wheelchair Symbol
This ADA Braille sign is made using LaserGlow™ Substrate on which we apply tactile lettering and Grade 2 Braille for a sign that meets ADA code and fire codes, including the New York City Local Law 26.
Available with red, black, or blue text/pictograms. Our made-to-order LaserGlow™ ADA Signs typically ship in 3-5 business days.
LaserGlow™ ADA Exit Sign with Wheelchair Symbol
LaserGlow™ exceeds the photoluminescent standards set by many municipalities and organizations, including New York City Local Law 26.
- LaserGlow™ meets ADA non-glare matte finish requirement
- LaserGlow™ material is 1/16” thick, which is thinner than standard ADA signs
- We use ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters and/or pictograms
- Our luminous signs are ADA compliant for size and letter height
- We use Federal and California ADA compliant California Grade 2 Braille. Note: The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
LaserGlow™ is a non-radioactive chemical light source in a flexible plastic substrate. ADA Signs made of LaserGlow™ will glow in total darkness after exposure to light,
making LaserGlow™ ADA compliant signs from ADASignDepot.com an ideal choice for exit, emergency, fire evacuation and ADA wayfinding signage.
Free ADA Signs Consultations | sales@ADASignDepot.com
| 858.385.9095 Top of Page