ADA Signs for Wheelchair Accessible Elevators with Tactile Text, Symbol of Accessibility, and Grade 2 Braille
American Made ADA Signs, Parking Signs, and Truncated Domes from ADA Sign Depot
ADA Signs for Wheelchair Accessible Elevators with Tactile Wheelchair Symbol, Text and Grade 2 Braille
Use this ADA tactile Braille sign to designate elevators that are wheelchair accessible.Quantity Discounts Elevator ADA Signs - Contact Us for Pricing On More Than 10 Signs
3 = $57.95/each
5 = $54.95/each
10 = $49.95/eachTo order this Wheelchair Accessible Elevator Braille ADA Sign in custom colors: Click the "View Color Chart" button below. Choose the text color and the background color that you want. Add the names in the window beside "Enter Custom Color Names". Then click the orange "Add To Cart" button. You can adjust the quantity of signs you want inside the shopping cart.
This 6x8 ADA Compliant Braille Wheelchair Accessible Elevator Sign
is used to mark accessible elevator doors.
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters and symbol of accessibility
- ADA compliant layout and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- ADA Sign Depot includes foam mounting tape on all it's ADA signs for easy mounting. For a stronger bond and for signs larger than 8”x8” mount signs using a silicone adhesive, or Lexel caulk, or fasteners.
- Our high-quality yet economically priced plastic ADA and Title 24 Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists--or your money back.
Free ADA Signs Consultations | sales@ADASignDepot.com
| 858.385.9095 Top of Page