ADA and International Fire Code Compliant In Fire Emergency Do Not Use Elevator Use Exit Stairs Sign - 9x9 - Tactile Symbols and Text with Grade 2 Braille
American Made ADA Signs, Parking Signs, and Truncated Domes from ADA Sign Depot
In Case of Fire/In Fire Emergencey Do Not Use Elevator Use Stairs ADA Signs
Note: "In Case of Fire..."
is no longer the accepted wording for this sign. The wording the ADA-1034 sign from ADA sign Depot meets current International Fire Code (IFC) and ADA regulations: In Fire Emergency Do Not Use Elevator. Use Exit Stairs.Quantity Discounts on ADA Compliant Fire Safety Signs
3 = $67.95/each
5 = $64.95/each
10 = $59.95/eachKen N.,
“Experience and service has been great.”IFC (International Fire Code) 607.2
: Emergency signs. An approved pictorial sign of a standardized design shall be posted adjacent to each elevator call station on all floors instructing occupants to use the exit stairways and not to use the elevators in case of fire. The sign shall read: IN FIRE EMERGENCY, DO NOT USE ELEVATOR. USE EXIT STAIRS.
The emergency sign shall not be required for elevators that are part of an accessible means of egress complying with Section 1007.4To order this In Fire Emergency Use Stairs Sign in custom colors: Click the "View Color Chart" button below. Choose the text color and the background color that you want. Add the names in the window beside "Enter Custom Color Names". Then click the orange "Add To Cart" button. You can adjust the quantity of signs you want inside the shopping cart.
From ADA Sign Depot, a 9"x9" ADA Compliant, Title 24 Compliant, and International Fire Code Compliant In Fire Emergency Do Not Use Elevator Use Exit Stairs Sign.
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille
- Our ADA signs come with foam mounting tape. However, ADA signs, and especially ADA signs larger than 8”x8”, including ADA stairwell signage and restroom door signs, should be mounted using mechanical fasteners (hardware), or a silicone adhesive such as Lexel Caulk.
- This ADA sign can be ordered with pre-drilled 3/16" mounting holes. Choose regular mounting holes, or counter-sunk mounting holes. Signs with drilled holes ship in 5-7 business days. Mounting hardware is not included with signs. Mounting hardware suitable for whatever surface material you will be mounting your signs on can be purchased at Home Depot, Lowes, or other hardware suppliers. ADA Signs with made to order drilled holes are not returnable for refund.
- Click to view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
- Our high-quality yet economically priced plastic ADA and Title 24 Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists--or your money back.
Fire safety signs meeting fire codes as well as ADA compliance codes utilize tactile text and Braille to insure buildings meet fire safety regulations. Along with evacuation plans and drills, fire drills, and regular inspections the correct fire and ADA compliant signage required by modern building codes has dramatically reduced the loss of life and property.
Free ADA Signs Consultations | sales@ADASignDepot.com
| 858.385.9095 Top of Page