Custom Sign with Room Number in Text and Braille and Window to Insert Room Name of Occupant Name - 8" x 5"
American Made ADA Signs, Parking Signs, and Truncated Domes from ADA Sign Depot
ADA Brushed Aluminum Custom Room Number and Name Sign
Quantity Discounts on Brushed Aluminum Custom ADA Signs with Room Numbers and Room Name Insert Windows
3 = $97.95/each
5 = $94.95/each
10 = $89.95/each
This ADA compliant brushed aluminum sign typically ships in 5-7 business days. Mylar covered name slot allows you to change names easily. Simply print the room name or occupant names on your office printer and slide under mylar cover in the name slot area.You can also place your order for custom ADA Name Slot Room Number Signs by phone. Call us: 858.385.9095.
We will determine the optimum way to make the signs you need, including any quantity discounts or special pricing that may apply. We will answer any question you may have, write up the order for you, email the receipt to you, and put your order into production, notifying you when the order is shipped.To order this custom brushed aluminum ADA sign with custom text and/or symbol colors: Click the "View Color Chart" button below. Choose the text color and the background color that you want. Add the names in the window beside "Enter Custom Color Names". Then click the orange "Add To Cart" button. You can adjust the quantity of signs you want inside the shopping cart.
ADA Compliant Custom Room Number Sign in Brushed Aluminum with Name Inert Window
ADA compliant brushed aluminum room number signs from ADA Sign Depot
are a great way to bring your building or business into ADA compliance when you prefer something more attractive than standard plastic ADA signs.
- ADA compliant non-glare Wristco brushed aluminum finish
- ADA compliant 1/4” thick black acrylic back-plate with foam mounting tape on back
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) room number
- ADA compliant size and letter/number heights
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
Free ADA Signs Consultations | sales@ADASignDepot.com
| 858.385.9095 Top of Page