Right angle sign brackets, also called "Flag Sign Brackets" made to order in custom lengths and assorted colors. These sign mounting brackets fit 1/8-inch thick ADA Signs and other signs that are 1/8-inch in thickness.
The right-angle bracket allows one and two-sided signs to be displayed at a right-angle to hallway wall. Used in corridors or hallways for guiding people to locations for restrooms, showers, fire extinguishers, water fountains, offices, exits and entrances, including wheelchair ramps, etc.Minimum Order of 25 Custom Sign Brackets - Orders typically ship in 7-12 business days - No Charge for UPS Ground ShippingMarilynn S.,
Everything is quick, professional and accurate and fairly priced. What more can be asked for?!We use this right-angle "flag sign" bracket to mount our 10" x 10" Two-Sided ADA Corridor Signs at a right-angle, making the sign visible to people traveling in either direction.
Any 1/8-thick inch sign can be mounted in the appropriately sized bracket to display that sign at a 90-degree angle to the wall it is mounted on.
- Matte or gloss polished finished aluminum
- Aluminum is anodized for extra protection from corrosion
- Predrilled for sign mounting, and for mounting on wall
- Please Note: Bracket will only fit 1/8-inch thick signs
- Each bracket comes with (2) screws and (2) bolts to mount sign in the channel groove of the bracket
- Channel depth is 1/2"
- You will need to drill the signs you are mounting to allow the bolts to pass through the signs, securing the sign to the bracket.
- Please note: This is a custom manufactured product and cannot be returned for a refund.
Screws/bolts for mounting the bracket to your wall can be purchased at hardware stores such as Home Depot or Lowes, for use on whatever material your wall is made of: Brick, Plaster, Sheet Rock/Dry Wall, Metal, etc.
Custom Wholesale Priced Right-Angle Sign Brackets for 1/8-Inch Thick Signs in Custom Lengths and Colors from ADA Sign Depot