ADA Compliant AED Sign - Automated External Defibrillator Sign with Tactile Symbol, Text and Braille - 8x8
Can ship in 3-5 days when ordered in blue, black or brown colors.
To order this AED Braille Sign in custom colors: Click the "View Color Chart" button below. Choose the text color and the background color that you want. Add the names in the window beside "Enter Custom Color Names". Then click the orange "Add To Cart" button. You can adjust the quantity of signs you want inside the shopping cart.
AED Sign - Automated External Defibrillator Sign
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced plastic ADA and Title 24 Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists--or your money back.
An automated external defibrillator (AED)
is a portable electronic device that automatically diagnoses the potentially life threatening cardiac arrhythmias of ventricular fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia in a patient, and is able to treat them through defibrillation, the application of electrical therapy which stops the arrhythmia, allowing the heart to reestablish an effective rhythm.
With simple audio and visual commands, AEDs are designed to be simple to use for the layman, and the use of AEDs is taught in many first aid, first responder, and basic life support (BLS) level cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) classes.
Automated external defibrillators are generally either held by trained personnel who will attend events or are public access units which can be found in places including corporate and government offices, shopping centres, airports, airplanes, restaurants, casinos, hotels, sports stadium, schools and universities, community centers, fitness centers, health clubs, theme parks, workplaces and any other location where people may congregate.