Brushed Aluminum Area Of Refuge ADA Sign with Tactile Wheelchair Symbol, Text and Braille - 6x9
American Made ADA Signs, Parking Signs, and Truncated Domes from ADA Sign Depot
ADA Brushed Aluminum Area Of Refuge Signs
Quantity Discounts for Brushed Aluminum Area of Refuge ADA Signage
3 = $67.95/each
5 = $64.95/each
10 = $59.95/eachStaging Areas and Areas of Refuge
In emergency situations, persons with disabilities who cannot use the stairwells to exit a building can be protected in refuge areas and staging areas where they can wait for evacuation assistance. A staging area is an unprotected space located by elevator lobbies for disabled individuals to await firefighters or police officers to safely evacuate them. When conditions become extreme and it is safer to stay inside the building, occupants and visitors should gather at the “Area of Refuge,” an enclosed space protected from heat and smoke. Each area of refuge should be identified by a tactile sign with Braille. Each area of refuge must be equipped with a two-way communication system to call for assistance. These devices should be labeled properly with tactile Braille signs and used for emergencies only.
We can ship this ADA compliant brushed aluminum sign in 3-5 business days when ordered with black, brown, or blue text and/or symbols. To order this brushed aluminum ADA sign with custom text and/or symbol colors: Click the "View Color Chart" button below. Choose the text color and the background color that you want. Add the names in the window beside "Enter Custom Color Names". Then click the orange "Add To Cart" button. You can adjust the quantity of signs you want inside the shopping cart.
Area Of Refuge Sign Made of Brushed Aluminum
Brushed aluminum signs from ADA Sign Depot are a great way to bring your building or business into ADA compliance when you prefer something more attractive than standard plastic ADA signs.
- ADA compliant non-glare brushed aluminum finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters and/or symbols
- ADA compliant size and letter heights
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Attractive and distinctive ADA compliant signs in brushed aluminum are a great choice for upscale offices, restaurants and stores, providing a classy alternative to plastic ADA Signs.
Free ADA Signs Consultations | sales@ADASignDepot.com
| 858.385.9095 Top of Page