To Exit Braille ADA Signs
Quantity Discounts on To Exit ADA Signage - Contact Us for Pricing On More Than 10 Signs
3 = $33.95/each
5 = $31.95/each
10 = $29.95/eachTo order this To Exit Braille Sign in custom colors: Click the "View Color Chart" button below. Choose the text color and the background color that you want. Add the names in the window beside "Enter Custom Color Names". Then click the orange "Add To Cart" button. You can adjust the quantity of signs you want inside the shopping cart.
This 5x4 ADA compliant Braille To Exit Sign
is used to mark an accessible exit route.
Division of State Architect (DSA) ─ 2011 CALIFORNIA ACCESS COMPLIANCE REFERENCE MANUAL 51 SECTION 1011 EXIT SIGNS
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille
- Order ADA Signs in other colors by phone: 858.385.9095. Click here to see our Color Chart.
- Our high-quality yet economically priced Rowmark acrylic resin ADA and Title 24 Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists--or your money back.
1011.3 Tactile exit signs
. For the purposes of Section 1011.3, the term “tactile exit signs” shall mean those required signs that comply with Section 1117B.5.1, Item 1. Tactile exit signs shall be required at the following locations:
1. Each grade-level exterior exit door shall be identified by a tactile exit sign with the word, “EXIT”
2. Each exit door that leads directly to a grade-level exterior exit by means of a stairway or ramp shall be identified by a tactile exit sign with the following words as appropriate:
A. “EXIT STAIR DOWN”
B. “EXIT RAMP DOWN”
C. “EXIT STAIR UP”
D. “EXIT RAMP UP”
3. Each exit door that leads directly to a grade-level exterior exit by means of an exit enclosure that does not utilize a stair or ramp, or by means of an exit passageway, shall be identified by a tactile exit sign with the words, “EXIT ROUTE”
4. Each exit access door from an interior room or area that is required to have a visual exit sign, shall be identified by a tactile exit sign with the words, “EXIT ROUTE”
5. Each exit door through a horizontal exit shall be identified by a tactile exit sign with the words, “TO EXIT”